In this externship program, students will learn strategic consulting skills to analyze and evaluate challenges from non-profit organizations using consulting frameworks, in an overall effort to help them solve their important problems. Selected individuals will be paired with a specific non-profit organization and dive into their strategic problems, such as development, impact assessment, process improvements, talent engagement, communication, and strategic positioning. Throughout this externship program, professionals from PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) will provide mentorship and coaching.
- Learn about the strategy consulting process and how to help create value for a non-profit client based on their vision and mission
- Research and develop an understanding of a given field
- Analyze complex problems ranging from fundraising and development, stakeholder management, impact measurement, as well as use consulting frameworks to help identify problem areas and propose solutions
- Learn to gather, analyze, and visualize data to inform problem areas and possible solutions
- Create and deliver a compelling presentation to a non-profit client that incorporates valuable insights, trends, and recommendations
- Ambitious undergraduate students with an interest in consulting, strategy, and non-profits. This program is for students who would like to understand the consulting profession while generating ideas to help impact non-profit organizations.
This experiential learning program has been designed by Paragon One in collaboration with AT&T to offer talented students an opportunity to develop and showcase their creative problem-solving and critical thinking skills by working on real work projects.
This program is in collaboration with the Marketing division at AT&T. Students will dive into the marketing realm, gaining insights into various facets of consumer engagement, strategy formulation, and communication dynamics.
Through this externship, you will have the opportunity to work on real organizational challenges by providing actionable insights and proposing thoughtful strategic solutions.
Through your research and analysis, you will provide AT&T team members an insight into preferences and perceived value about different marketing channels/campaigns.
During this externship, you will:
- Familiarize yourself with the vision, mission, and brand philosophy of AT&T, terms, and concepts in branding and marketing
- Learn and practice using various methods of data collection like surveys, interviews, etc.
- Learn to organize, analyze, and visualize data
- Create and deliver a compelling presentation showcasing insights on which marketing technique would be most effective for AT&T
We are seeking ambitious undergraduate students with a strong interest in marketing, branding, and business communications. This program is perfect for students interested in learning about marketing, business strategy, and consumer insights functions and how to collect data, analyze it and generate insights to help a well-known consumer brand position itself in the marketplace.
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
- A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic