Colton Alexander is at the forefront of shaping a sustainable future, and they invite you to be a part of this transformative journey.
As a driving force in sustainable investment, Colton Alexander bridges the gap between visionary entrepreneurs and investors with a passion for impact. Through this immersive experience, you'll dive into real-world challenges, having the opportunity to make a significant impact.
How? Students will work on real organizational challenges Colton Alexander faces by providing detailed insights and proposing thoughtful strategic recommendations. As an extern, you'll analyze global companies' business, financial, and marketing models dedicated to combatting climate change, gaining valuable insights into their innovative approaches and entrepreneurial spirit.
By the end of this program, you will have not only deepened your understanding of sustainable finance but also cultivated a powerful skill set that encompasses research, analysis, data interpretation, and effective communication—skills that will serve you well in your academic and professional journey.
This experiential learning program has been designed by Paragon One in collaboration with the team at Colton Alexander to offer talented students an opportunity to develop and showcase their strategic problem-solving and critical thinking skills by working on real work projects.
During this externship, you will:
- Familiarize yourself with Colton Alexander's vision, mission, and its role in connecting sustainable entrepreneurs with impact-focused investors.
- Conduct research and analysis in one of four sectors: Green Steel, Alternative Fuel for Maritime, Alternative Fuel for Aviation, or Battery Technology.
- Identify and analyze privately held companies working to combat or mitigate climate change on a commercial scale.
- Create case studies highlighting the selected companies, including their business models, financial status, and market positioning.
- Develop and present a persuasive case studies highlights innovative approaches to addressing climate change
We are seeking ambitious undergraduate and graduate students with a strong interest in investing and the intersection of finance and environmental impact. This program is ideal for students passionate about making a positive impact on the environment and learning how to support sustainable businesses.