What makes an influencer successful? If you’re savvy with social media and have a dozen ideas a minute, find out through this externship, which will give you a taste of the fast-paced world of digital marketing. You’ll learn how to spot the right influencers for a brand, assess why they would be a good fit and reach out to discuss co-marketing partnerships, based on your research. You’ll also have the opportunity to come up with and execute creative marketing projects for Saje of Sajes to promote weekly events like Freedom Flow Friday and Saje Flow.
What you'll do:
- research relevant influencers that would be a good fit for partnership
- collect relevant information to show why these influencers could represent the JFlow brand well
- plan and execute outreach to relevant influencers to discuss co-marketing partnerships
- suggest creative ways of marketing Freedom Flow Fridays and JFlow Academy events, presenting marketing plan and budgets
- for approved projects, implement marketing plans and collect feedback on the results
You should be:
- a social media power user-TikTok and Instagram preferred
- positive and energetic
- growth and personal-development oriented
To apply for this position:
- include in your application your top 3 influencers that you follow, and why you enjoy their content
This externship is offered exclusively through Paragon One.
Saje of Sajes
is not accepting or considering any applications through other channels. Any effort to apply separately will adversely affect a student’s application.