This experiential learning program has been designed by Paragon One in collaboration with Credera to offer talented students an opportunity to develop and showcase their creative problem solving and critical thinking skills by working on real work projects. This program is a collaboration with the Experience Design (XD) team, one of the many core capabilities offered at Credera. Credera’s XD team is a group of 40+ ambitious strategists, researchers, designers, and front-end developers whose mission is to create immersive, meaningful experiences that add joy to life. Backed by the firm’s deep expertise in tech consulting, XD pushes the boundaries in understanding what motivates people; designing beautiful, intuitive interfaces, and innovating with new technologies. Credera’s culture is built on putting people first — and those people are smart, collaborative, and thoughtful.
With the industry landscape rapidly evolving, different institutions are rising to the top of the ranks of producing top-caliber talent; the best places to find top designers, front-end developers, strategists, and researchers need to be identified and considered as part of future talent management strategy. During the program, you will conduct research to help Credera understand what top Gen Z talent is looking for in an employer regarding career growth, work style, benefits, and company profile. Based on that, you will advise Credera on developing a people strategy focused on acquiring and retaining talent.
Through your research and analysis, you will provide Credera’s XD team an independent lens on GenZ preferences and perceived value about different talent acquisition initiatives. The work will help Credera’s XD understand GenZ trends and, therefore, design an effective people strategy to attract and retain top talent. During this externship, you will:
- Get familiarized with the vision, mission, and work of Credera and the Experience Design team.
- Research and identify trends in attracting and retaining GenZ talent.
- Conduct primary research and detailed analysis of the GenZ talent marketplace
- Advise Credera on the best ways to attract and retain top GenZ talent in 2022 and beyond.
- Learn and practice using various data collection methods like surveys, interviews, etc.
- Identify high potential recruiting channels for XD talent.
- Analyze Credera’s recruiting communication and advise the company on building an effective positioning.
- Conduct a competitive analysis of recruiting strategies used by companies to attract XD talent.
- Create and deliver a compelling presentation showcasing insights on how Credera can connect meaningfully with GenZ.
- Ambitious undergraduate and graduate students with a strong interest in Experience Design, Consulting, and/ or Talent Acquisition Strategy. This program is perfect for students interested in learning about consulting, people strategy, and experience design functions; collecting data, analyzing it, and generating insights to help a company position itself to attract top talent.
- We believe that Psychology and, Business, Design, Computer Science, Research-focused majors (Experience Design related) are the best fit for this program but it is open to all majors.