In this externship program, students will learn strategic consulting skills to analyze and evaluate challenges from non-profit organizations using consulting frameworks, in an overall effort to help them solve their important problems. Selected individuals will be paired with a specific non-profit organization and dive into their strategic problems, such as development, impact assessment, process improvements, talent engagement, communication, and strategic positioning. Throughout this externship program, professionals from PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) will provide mentorship and coaching.
- Learn about the strategy consulting process and how to help create value for a non-profit client based on their vision and mission
- Research and develop an understanding of a given field
- Analyze complex problems ranging from fundraising and development, stakeholder management, impact measurement, as well as use consulting frameworks to help identify problem areas and propose solutions
- Learn to gather, analyze, and visualize data to inform problem areas and possible solutions
- Create and deliver a compelling presentation to a non-profit client that incorporates valuable insights, trends, and recommendations
- Ambitious undergraduate students with an interest in consulting, strategy, and non-profits. This program is for students who would like to understand the consulting profession while generating ideas to help impact non-profit organizations.
Ready to gain consulting skills that set you apart in any industry? Eager to solve problems for a growing healthcare solutions provider? Want to uncover what makes customers buy innovative products?
PointCare, a leading healthcare solutions provider, offers students an exclusive opportunity to develop highly valuable consulting skills.
In this program, you'll design and execute critical research to uncover customer insights. Your analysis will provide data-driven perspectives to inform messaging and value propositions.
This hands-on experience will hone your research abilities, preparing you for diverse career opportunities. By the end, you'll have transferable skills to excel in any field.
During this externship, you will:
- Conduct interviews to understand customer decision-making.
- Perform market research on core target audiences, including executive decision-makers.
- Aggregate and analyze data to derive actionable insights.
- Identify opportunities for improvement.
This project is ideal for those passionate about consulting, healthcare, data analysis, and solving real business challenges. No specific background required - just strong critical thinking skills and intellectual curiosity.
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
- A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic