In this externship program, students will learn strategic consulting skills to analyze and evaluate challenges from non-profit organizations using consulting frameworks, in an overall effort to help them solve their important problems. Selected individuals will be paired with a specific non-profit organization and dive into their strategic problems, such as development, impact assessment, process improvements, talent engagement, communication, and strategic positioning. Throughout this externship program, professionals from PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) will provide mentorship and coaching.
- Learn about the strategy consulting process and how to help create value for a non-profit client based on their vision and mission
- Research and develop an understanding of a given field
- Analyze complex problems ranging from fundraising and development, stakeholder management, impact measurement, as well as use consulting frameworks to help identify problem areas and propose solutions
- Learn to gather, analyze, and visualize data to inform problem areas and possible solutions
- Create and deliver a compelling presentation to a non-profit client that incorporates valuable insights, trends, and recommendations
- Ambitious undergraduate students with an interest in consulting, strategy, and non-profits. This program is for students who would like to understand the consulting profession while generating ideas to help impact non-profit organizations.