In this externship program, students will learn strategic consulting skills to analyze and evaluate challenges from non-profit organizations using consulting frameworks, in an overall effort to help them solve their important problems. Selected individuals will be paired with a specific non-profit organization and dive into their strategic problems, such as development, impact assessment, process improvements, talent engagement, communication, and strategic positioning. Throughout this externship program, professionals from PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) will provide mentorship and coaching.
- Learn about the strategy consulting process and how to help create value for a non-profit client based on their vision and mission
- Research and develop an understanding of a given field
- Analyze complex problems ranging from fundraising and development, stakeholder management, impact measurement, as well as use consulting frameworks to help identify problem areas and propose solutions
- Learn to gather, analyze, and visualize data to inform problem areas and possible solutions
- Create and deliver a compelling presentation to a non-profit client that incorporates valuable insights, trends, and recommendations
- Ambitious undergraduate students with an interest in consulting, strategy, and non-profits. This program is for students who would like to understand the consulting profession while generating ideas to help impact non-profit organizations.
Are you fascinated by what drives people's purchasing decisions? Do you love connecting with customers to uncover insights that inform business strategy? Curious about the psychology of passionate customers?
As part of this externship, you'll embark on an insider's journey to deeply understand our best customers. Through 1:1 interviews and surveys, you'll uncover what motivates customers, how they research purchases, and what delights them post-purchase.
This externship will be an intensive, hands-on experience in consumer insights and a unique opportunity to gain practical experience with real world-impact.
If you're intellectually curious and want to learn the best practices in connecting with and understanding customers, this is the perfect way to build those skills.
You’ll work closely with our team to:
- Familiarize yourself with the vision, mission, and brand philosophy of Stojo, as well as terms and concepts in branding and marketing
- Conduct interviews with recent buyers to understand their motivations, journey, and satisfaction.
- Analyze results to identify key factors influencing purchase decisions.
- Make data-driven recommendations to refine marketing strategies and messaging.
This Is Perfect For You If
If you’re passionate about understanding and motivating consumers to solve real-world problems, apply today! No specific background required, just bring rigor and quantitative skills to uncover actionable insights.
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
- A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic