Experience the ground floor of a new AI-driven startup service connecting filmmakers and musicians. Videos need great soundtracks. Music artists need promotion. Thematic makes it happen! With this internship, you will dive into the business of music head first. In this externship, your work will be to explore the entire eco-system of the music world: artists, publishers, managers, and content creators. You will research leads and potential growth opportunities as well as have a meaningful impact on an early stage startup.
- Research, evaluate, and collect key information for music artists who would be a good fit for the platform.
- Research, evaluate, and plan partnership strategies for independent music labels that work with multiple artists that could be a good fit for the Thematic platform.
- Analyze data, include the basics of spreadsheets, data cleaning, correlation, regression, and data visualization.
- Create a presentation summary of BD trends and opportunities for Thematic
- Ambitious undergraduate students with an interest in the music and content creator industry. While there is no requirement or qualification to be a content creator or independent artist, prior experience with both types of creators is encouraged.